‘Tis the season to get shopping! Now more than ever, it is important to shop local in our community. Help us support our friends, family and neighbors by shopping local in Mercer County. Small Business Satuday is November 28, 2020. Check out these reasons to get out, mask up and shop!
City of Bluefield
Make a purchase at a participating shop in Bluefield and you could win free Chick-Fil-A for an entire year! Or you could win some cold, hard cash with Summit Community Bank by making a purchase at a partipating store. There is also a gift basket up for grabs. Fill out a ticket at these Bluefield shops and restaurants:
- 3 UP 2 UP -www.3up2up.com
- Bluefield Inn -2109 Jefferson Street
- Blue Spoon Cafe and Coffee – 517 Commerce Street
- Crea Company – 1600 Bluefield Avenue
- Culture Awakened -1315 Bland Street
- Fantastic Finds – 704 Bland Street
- Farmer’s Restaurant – 2615 Bluefield Avenue
- GoodyKoontz-2924 East Cumberland Road
- Grant’s Supermarkets – 315 Bluefield Avenue
- The Hair Queen – 1335 Bland Street
- Heart Strings Gifts & More-1601 Bland Street
- Imogene and Rose Designs – 1603B Bland Street
- Kammer Furniture Company – 400 Bland Street
- Monogram Magic – 1807 Jefferson Street
- Mountaineer Bowling Lanes – 3224 E Cumberland Road
- Only One Look – 130 Princeton Avenue
- Patty Joe’s Restaurant – 3029 E Cumberland Road
- Sweet Thingz – 3140 E Cumberland Road
- The Railyard – 530 Raleigh Street
- The Ugly Duckling – 301 Federal Street
- The Vault – 401 Federal Street
For more information about Bluefield’s Small Business Saturday, call 304-327-2401. Winners will be announced at the Dec. 8th city board meeting.
Mercer Street Grassroots District- Downtown Princeton
The downtown area will be celebrating the season with promotions that include a free tote bag with a $20 purchase. Shop at any Mercer Street business and redeem your tote bag at the Dick Copeland Town Square with your receipt.
Area merchants are also running a Honey Money campaign, where customers can make purchases and get a sticker on Honey Money. After seven purchases, redeem the Honey Money for a jar of honey at the Blue Ridge Bee Company or a drink at the Appalachian Coffee House. Shop at these stores to collect Honey Money:
- The Lady Project
- Bucha Brewhouse & Bistro – Re-grand opening!
- The Hatter’s Bookshop
- Tony’s Barber Shop
- 80’s Toys of Princeton
- Daydream Games
- Myra’s Flower Shop
- Diamonds & Gold Look
- Holler Gallery
- Appalachian Coffee House
- Blue Ridge Bee Company,
- The RiffRaff Art Boutique
- Stages Music School
- Simply Beautiful Salon
- Artistic Adventures
- Hammer & Stain
- Totally Glazed
- Classy Closet
- Sophisticated Hound
- Associated Photography
- WuFu Tattoos
- Upscale Resale
- Salvation Army Thrift Store
- Wearhouse Clothing Co.
- New Kids on the Block
- The Gaia Den
- Hillbilly Cycles
- Custom Dreams Tattoos
- The Bronze Look
- Princeton Public Library’s book sale.
Visit grassrootsdistrict.com/honey-money for more about this project.
Don’t see your favorite business? Visit our shop local page to find local shops and stores all over the county! As a reminder, mask up before entering a store or restaurant and practice social distancing.
This post was last updated on March 26, 2021