Cozy up with the West Virginia Winter Warmer!
Last updated: August 30, 2021
It is a winter wonderland inside the Bluefield Area Arts Center, the site for the annual West Virginia Winter Warmer on Saturday. Decorated with mounds of fluffy – fake, of course – snow and bright colors, the event celebrates wintertime in southern West Virginia with warm and cold drinks, craft beer, food and music. Enjoy a s ‘more bar, barbecue sliders, mac and cheese bar, chicken bites and more. Five Dollar Shake out of Roanoke, Va., will be performing at the WV Winter Warmer.
Remember, you can still buy tickets online at eventbrite.com until midnight. Advance tickets are $25.
Here is what you need to know about the West Virginia Winter Warmer:
- Tickets can be bought at the door on the day of the event for $30.
- You must be 21 years or older and present your ID at the door.
- The event will be held from 3 p.m.- 7 p.m.
- The Bluefield Area Arts Center is located at 500 Bland Street, Bluefield WV.
- Please use the Summit Theater entrance on Ramsey Street. You can park on the street or in both parking lots on Ramsey Street.
- This is a fundraiser for the Bluefield Beautification Commission and proceeds will go to support their efforts to revitalize the downtown area. For a list of sponsors, visit the WV Winter Warmer facebook page.