Best food on the Candy Cane Trail
Last updated: December 11, 2023
When it comes to the Candy Cane Trail, these businesses are serving up holiday treats for Santa and his elves. Find these special peppermint, as well as vanilla, chocolate, cranberry and more, at these local restaurants in Mercer County!
- Buffalo Trails – The Holiday Who-be What-be (Chocolate Coated Cupcake Filled Sugar Cone topped with a Chocolate Lollipop overtop of Vanilla Ice Cream topped up with a side of Chocolate Covered Strawberries ) and Toxic Sludge (Grinch Style Hot Chocolate topped with Whipped Cream: alcoholic and non-alcoholic versions are available)
- Jimmie’s Restaurant – The Grinch Pie and Candy Cane Milkshakes
- Wild Roots Coffee House – Gingerbread Latte, Eggnog Latte and Peppermint Mochas
- Honeycomb Cafe – Decorated Christmas cookies, peppermint candy cookies and gingerbread roll cake
- Sweet Thingz – Christmas cupcakes, cake pops, cookies and more!
- Bramwell Corner Shop – Peppermint Patty Shake
- The Blue Spoon Cafe – Christmas doughnuts and holiday-themed coffees
- The Vault – Winter Wonderland Seasonal Cocktail – Skyy vodka, Peppermint Rumchata, Vanilla Simple Syrup, Candy Cane Dust
- Dolly’s Diners – Dolly’s Cranberry Cheesecake
- Old School Grocery and Grill – Christmas brownies and Christmas sugar cookies
- Sweet Babies Bakery and Deli – Santa cookies, cupcakes and cookie trees
- Sister’s Coffee House – Red Hot Reindeer Cappuccino or Latte, Christmas blend coffee and a special turkey sandwich called The Holiday Gobbler