Five places in Princeton to support in June
Last updated: August 30, 2021
When we shop local, we help support our friends and family in Mercer County. Look at our roundup of stores and restaurants to support in Princeton. Spread the love this summer and check out our complete list of stores and restaurants throughout the area.
- When the weather heats up, nothing hits the spot like Appalachian Coffee House’s sweet delicious coffee over ice. With curbside, delivery and carry-out, this Grassroots District coffee shop has plenty of summer favorites. Try two new drinks, Bourbon Caramel with Cherry and Blueberry Brumble, over ice, or stick to the traditional mochas and lattes. Pick up gift cards for Father’s Day too! Current hours are 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday- Saturday.
- Looking for some retail therapy? The Willow Tree Gift Gallery has a wide selection of jewelry, handbags, household items and gifts. With name brands like Simply Southern, Vera Bradley, Pandora and more, there is plenty to catch your eye. Treat yourself or pick up a gift for a friend! We love the friendly service and the (bonus!) free gift wrapping service.
- Beer and pizza are weekend favorites at The Sophisticated Hound. Open on the weekends, this popular spot in the Grassroots District has craft beers, sandwiches, appetizer and of course, pizza! (Be quick; the pizza sells out fast!) Enjoy the patio atmosphere or get carry out!
- In same district, the Blue Ridge Bee Company is all a buzz with fresh bread, jams and jellies, ice cream, meat, produce and plenty of honey. Open for walk in and curbside, this quaint store is beautiful inside with open ceilings, rows of glittering jars of honey and friendly smiles.
- Feeding a crowd? The Pita Pit offers express lunches or try a big box of pitas filled with fresh veggies, meat and cheeses. You can also try healthy options like salads and smoothies. Grab lunch for everyone at work, or feed the family a quick dinner!